Collections Level Discount
Step # 1:
- For the “COLLECTIONS LEVEL DISCOUNT” open wholesale app and click on the “Add Discount Rule”
Step # 2:
- In the next window you will see multiple attributes to be set according to your demand.
- You have to fill the following fields to set the Discount Rule
- Customers type:
- You can apply discount rule to any type of customers.
✔ All customers
✔ Only logged in customers
✔ Specific tag based customers
- Discount type:
- Set discount either fixed amount, percentage discount or volume discount
- Apply discount rule to:
- Select Specific Collection and click on “Select Collections” Collection Picker will pops-up with all
the collection of the store Select the Collection on which you want to apply the discount Click the
“Add” button on the bottom-right of picker pop-up
- Then you can see your collection will be added
- You can view and change the collections by clicking on Collections Selected button
- Click on Apply Discount Rule:
- The Discount Rule for Entire Store will be set and you will see the next window in the following image
Step # 3:
- Now you can check your store that Discount rule is working on your store or not by adding multiple items to the cart.
- $10 discount is set in “Specific Collections Discount Rule”. Discount is applied on “ARMBANDS COLLECTION” and the third product in the cart belongs to armbands collection, So it is getting discount of $10
- Creating discount rule
- Select discount method for checkout
- How to hide cross out price?
- How to delete pricing group?
- How to update pricing group?
- How to choose payment plan?
- How to configure Wholesale All In One app?
- Store Level Discount
- Collections Level Discount
- Products Level Discount
- Variants Level Discount
- Volume Based Discount