Creating discount rule
You can offer your customers a fixed value or percentage discount on products, collections, or variants in your store.
- From your Shopify admin, go to App.
- From the App page, click Wholesale All In One.
- From Wholesale All In One, go to Create pricing group
- In the Customers section, select the customers group that you want to create discount for. Possible
Only logged in customer.
Enter customer tag if you want to use Specific tag base customers.
- In the Discount section, select the discount type that you want to create. Enter a monetary or
percentage value for the discount in the Discount value box or check the checkbox for Volume discount.
and add the value box from add button
- In the Applies to section, select what this discount will apply to: Entire store, Specific collections,
Specific products, or Specific variants.
- Click Create.
Your new pricing group will now appear in the Pricing Groups in your app.
- Creating discount rule
- Select discount method for checkout
- How to hide cross out price?
- How to delete pricing group?
- How to update pricing group?
- How to choose payment plan?
- How to configure Wholesale All In One app?
- Store Level Discount
- Collections Level Discount
- Products Level Discount
- Variants Level Discount
- Volume Based Discount