Store Level Discount
Step # 1:
- For the “STORE LEVEL DISCOUNT” open wholesale app and click on the “Add Discount Rule”
Step # 2:
- In the next window you will see multiple attributes to be set according to your
- You have to fill the following fields to set the Discount Rule
- Customers type:
- You can apply discount rule to any type of customers.
✔ All customers
✔ Only logged in customers
✔ Specific tag based customers
- Discount type:
- Set discount either fixed amount, percentage discount or volume discount
- Apply discount rule to:
- Select Entire Store
- Click on Apply Discount Rule:
- The Discount Rule for Entire Store will be set and you will see the next window in the following image
Step # 3:
- Now you can check your store that Discount rule is working on your store or not by adding multiple items to the cart
- $10 discount is set in “Entire Store Discount Rule”. You can see all products in the cart are getting
- Creating discount rule
- Select discount method for checkout
- How to hide cross out price?
- How to delete pricing group?
- How to update pricing group?
- How to choose payment plan?
- How to configure Wholesale All In One app?
- Store Level Discount
- Collections Level Discount
- Products Level Discount
- Variants Level Discount
- Volume Based Discount