Volume Based Discount
Step # 1:
- For the “VOLUME BASED DISCOUNT” open wholesale app and click on the “Add Discount Rule”
Step # 2:
- In the next window you will see multiple attributes to be set according to your demand.
- You have to fill the following fields to set the Discount Rule
- Customers type:
- You can apply discount rule to any type of customers.
✔ All customers
✔ Only logged in customers
✔ Specific tag based customers
- Discount type:
- Set discount either fixed amount, percentage discount
Select Apply Volume Discount just below the Value Field
Click on +ADD button
Enter Minimum Quantity and Discount Value
You can add more than one volume by just clicking on +ADD button 2 volume are added
1. If the product has more than 2 and less than 5 Quantity then it will get $5 discount
2. If the product has more than 5 Quantity then it will get $5 discount
- Apply discount rule to:
- You can apply volume discount on any of the below 4 option
1. Entire Store
2. Specific Product
3. Specific Collection
4. Specific Variant
- Click on Apply Discount Rule:
- The Rule for Volume Discount will be set and you will see the next window in the following image
- Volume Discount is applied to Entire Store
Step # 3:
- Now you can check your store that Discount rule is working on your store or not by adding multiple items to the cart.
- You can see the Volume table on the product page.
- When Quantity is set 2, the product gets the discount of $5 in the cart page
- Creating discount rule
- Select discount method for checkout
- How to hide cross out price?
- How to delete pricing group?
- How to update pricing group?
- How to choose payment plan?
- How to configure Wholesale All In One app?
- Store Level Discount
- Collections Level Discount
- Products Level Discount
- Variants Level Discount
- Volume Based Discount